Carter Newton In Rockdale, Texas

Carter Newton In Rockdale, Texas
Graduating from high school 1942

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Michael and Marsha Klassen; Monterey California

Dear Carter
      Marsha and I wish to extend our most sincere condolences at the recent passing of your father. I did met him when I was staying with you in Santa Monica in the late 1980's just before he retired and he was a great guy. Carter Newton raised a wonderful son and he was very proud of you and I am VERY PROUD to be your friend. I know we each have been very busy in the day to day lives we have made for ourselves but I miss your humor, laughter and worldly insights. Oh yes, I also miss the English tea and bike mountain rides not to mention watching your golfing acumen.
     Please know that you and your father have always had a special place in my heart. I miss you and have said a prayer for both your mom and dad. 
     I hope to see you real soon

your buddy
Michael Klassen

No comments:

Post a Comment