Carter Newton In Rockdale, Texas

Carter Newton In Rockdale, Texas
Graduating from high school 1942

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dott. Paolo Rovatti: Verona Italy

Dear my friend,
 I'm so sorry to hear the news of your father's passing I've met him and I remember although in a small time, as a very special person with a great personality and I know how much you was near to him.
I've seen that he had a great past of honor and integrity and I think you will miss him a lot.
We use to say in Italy …" we realize that we are getting older when your friend's parents are passing and we realize that we are old when pass your friends…"  we are never prepared to these events…….

It's not so easy have  a parent's loss and very difficult to tell you something for comfort for you.
I'm really near to you  my friend, even many miles far we are …
You and your family are  in our thoughts.
A great hug to you and Mary from me, Gemma and Pier Edoardo
Ciao
Paolo your buddy friend

No comments:

Post a Comment