Carter Newton In Rockdale, Texas

Carter Newton In Rockdale, Texas
Graduating from high school 1942

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jeff Sogard, Ketchum ID

Carter,

I just spoke with John who informed me that your father passed away. I wish you
and Mary my best. I'm well aware that losing a parent is a major transition.
It was certainly very important to your father and family that you were there
for him during all his complications.
(Impressive to the rest of us)

When we visited in Sun Valley your comments about his condition perhaps
foreshadowed this, however it still came as a surprise. I tried to find his
obituary, but without success. Most likely I was looking in the wrong place.
When you have time please send it to me.  Also, at some point I
would like to know if a memorial has been established.

I'll talk to you later when I get to SV in a week or so - if not before.

Anyway - take care, jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment