Carter Newton In Rockdale, Texas

Carter Newton In Rockdale, Texas
Graduating from high school 1942

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bruce and Sally Robertson; San Diego California

Sally and I are sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. From experience I know it is never the right time, even if expected. I can promise that as long as you remember your Dad he will be with you, perhaps even more than when he was here.  I remember your Dad in his prime, at least to a 10 year old that is how it seemed. No doubt he was in his prime most of his life. I do remember that hike he took us on. What a great adventure and he was well prepared to totally wear out 3 or 4 ten year olds, plus a dog, in the process, single handed. Quite an accomplishment!
 
Although we only had a short time together in San Bernardino about 50+ years ago, that time made an impression that I still have today. Your Mom and Dad are a part of that, and it's all good.
 
We wish the best to you and your mother and our sincere sympathies, and we hope to see you and Mary again soon.
 
Your friends,  Bruce and Sally Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment